If you are reading this, it’s safe to say you are a MAC wordsmith or want to learn how to use Grammarly on pages.
We get it; writing can be a bit of a wild ride, and the last thing you need is the stress of creating content filled with spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, and awkward sentences.
Fear not! Whether you’re a seasoned MAC user or just getting started, Grammarly for Pages is here to make your life easier and your words more accurate.
Grammarly For Mac: A Quick Overview
For those in a hurry, let’s get straight to the point. If you are a MAC user or version macOS 12.2 or higher, there is some good news for you.
Now, you can improve Pages writing with Grammarly by integrating Grammarly’s functionality into Pages on Mac.
It’s like having an eagle-eyed editor and a thesaurus rolled into one sleek app, and all you have to do is download and install Grammarly for MAC from grammarly.com.
Before we get into the details of how to add Grammarly to Pages on Mac, let me tell you why this is a good idea. I’ll also be addressing the limitations of using Grammarly with Pages.
What Are The Pros and Cons of Grammarly For Mac?
First, let us look at all the advantages of Grammarly for Pages.
Grammarly for Pages Pros:
- Easy Integration It does not matter whether you have a Grammarly Free or Grammarly Premium plan. Grammarly integrates with your Mac devices and its applications, including Pages and web browsers.
- Editing on the Go: With Grammarly, you get real-time suggestions for grammar, spelling, and punctuation that you can edit and not worry over silly mistakes at the end of a project.
- Personalized Suggestion: One of the best features of Grammarly is Its interactive suggestions bar that helps in vocabulary and clarity enhancement and the overall consistent delivery of your content.
- Customizable Writing Goals: You can customize Grammarly with settings and goals according to your writing preferences. You can adjust the writing tone, style, and desired level of formality to suit your specific needs and convey your ideas more precisely.
- Plagiarism Checker Tool: If you are working on academic or professional projects, Grammarly includes an in-built plagiarism checker to ensure that what you create is original and not copied, not even by mistake. While you do get a plagiarism alert in the free version, this feature is limited to Grammarly premium users only.
The list could go on for a while. But if you are looking for alternatives to Grammarly for Pages, the only thing you should consider for Grammarly on Pages is its limited functionality in the free version.
Grammarly for Pages Cons:
Meanwhile, Grammarly Free offers all the essential features for precision writing and a personalized writing score.
Features like editing based on selected Goals and plagiarism checker preferences are available for Grammarly Premium users only.
If you are comparing the benefits of free and paid Grammarly versions and thinking, Does Grammarly Premium offer advanced features in Pages?
That also sums up most of it.
Features of Grammarly on Mac
There are plenty of tools in Grammarly that you can use to make sure your content delivery is always on point.
Here is a list of things that Grammarly brings to you:
- Spelling Checker and Grammer Checker: Check grammar and spelling in Pages with Grammarly and ensure your writing is proper.
- Advanced writing enhancements like vocabulary and clarity feedback
- A well-equipped suggestion bar to improve readability and formatting in Pages with Grammarly suggestions to make sure your delivery is on point.
- Your writing score. Grammarly highlights your mistakes in red, clarity in blue, engagement in green, and delivery in purple. For every improvement you make based on Grammarly’s suggestions, you improve your writing score.
- Plagiarism Report: Grammarly has built-in plagiarism detection and originality validation in Pages documents. This is an additional feature ingrained into this one-person amry of a tool that fulfills all requirements of a person who wants to create error-free and unique content.
And if you are a Mac user wondering, ‘Can I use Grammarly with other Mac applications?‘.
Yes. Grammarly is compatible with many Mac applications, including Pages, Mail, Keynote, Numbers, Messages, or any web browser you are comfortable working with, like Chrome or Firefox.
How to Install Grammarly For Mac?
Installing Grammarly is a straightforward process. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install Grammarly for Mac Pages.
Step 1: Use any web browser and search for Grammarly.com.
Step 2: If you already have a Grammarly account, log in. If not, you’ll need to sign up for a new account. Choose any plan that suits you.
Step 3: After completing account creation, you will be prompted to download the app. Click on “Download”.
Step 4: Once the download is complete, locate the Grammarly installer file (usually in your Downloads folder) and double-click it to start the installation process.
And that’s it. It is that simple to download and install Grammarly for Mac.
To answer the most crucial question: Can Grammarly check grammar directly in Pages? Once the app is downloaded and installed successfully, Grammarly Pages compatibility shines as you need not enable any extra configuration to use the Grammarly extension for Pages. However, I suggest customizing Grammarly settings for seamless use with Pages.
It automatically starts spelling and grammar checks, plagiarism detection, and originality validation in Pages documents.
Your mistakes and improvements will be underlined in red, and a Grammarly icon on the screen will show the number of errors. You can click on it to see the suggestion bar.
You can also copy and paste your content from Pages to the Grammarly dashboard to get a detailed report.
Learn how to keyword search on Macbook in 2024.
How To Add Grammarly To Mail On Mac?
Grammarly can help you write anything, anywhere, with accuracy.
However, Grammarly has no dedicated integration with the built-in Mail app on Mac. You can still utilize it to the fullest.
Step 1: Write your email in an editor or a blank Word document on your MAC device, and here, use Grammarly’s prompt to correct your errors or follow the copy-paste method to achieve the same result.
Step 2: Once you are happy with your creation, copy and paste it into Mail.
Learn how you can install Grammarly in Word on Mac in 2024.
How to use Grammarly For Mac?
You need to do little once you have downloaded and installed Grammarly. You can use it in three main ways:
- Grammarly is compatible with many Mac applications and automatically detects and generates corrections with underlined text and suggestions.
- You can use the copy-paste method to generate detailed reports on the Grammarly dashboard.
- If you want to enable Grammarly as part of your web browser, you can also download the Grammarly web extension from the website and Enable it once it has been downloaded by clicking “Add to Chrome” or your desired browser.
How to Use Grammarly Keyboard on Mac?
Grammarly’s magic is wider than desktops. You can use Grammarly Keyboard on your iOS devices like iPhones or iPads.
Here is a quick walk-through.
- Open the Mac App Store and search for Grammarly Keyboard.
- Tap on the “Install” button.
- After installation, go to your device’s settings and navigate to “Settings” > “General” > “Keyboard“>Tap on “Keyboards“> “Add New Keyboard.”
- Choose “Grammarly” from the list of available keyboards and allow all access to use Grammarly Keyboard seamlessly.
How do you detect plagiarism on Grammarly for Mac?
Detecting plagiarism is one of the Grammarly Premium features in Pages.
Avoid plagiarism in Pages documents with Grammarly or any of your writing on your Mac device by scrolling to the Writing Assistant’s bottom right corner and running the Plagiarism Checker tool.
In less than 30 seconds, you will get a detailed plagiarism report after a thorough comparison with Grammarly’s 16 billion database with a report to the source of matched information.
With this Grammarly premium feature, you can ensure your work is unique and maintain content originality.
How to Uninstall Grammarly on macOS?
Grammarly is one of the best apps there as not only do you correct spelling and grammatical errors, but you can also improve readability and formatting in Pages with Grammarly suggestions.
But if you are exploring alternative grammar checkers compatible with Pages or your Mac device. This is what to do.
- Go to the “Applications” folder on your Mac.
- Locate Grammarly in the list.
- Drag the Grammarly application icon from the Applications folder to the Trash icon in the Dock.
- Finally, right-click on the Trash icon in the Dock and select “Empty Trash.”
- Confirm that you want to delete the Grammarly application.
And there you go, your slate is clean!
In conclusion: Grammarly for Pages
Suppose you are looking for a one-stop solution for your writing issues.
Grammarly does the trick. It provides what it promises: a grammar checker, spelling and vocabulary enhancement, and an opportunity to enhance text clarity and style in Pages.
With Grammarly’s premium features, you can’t ask for more.
If you are wondering whether you should get Grammarly for Pages and questioning how to do it, I’m sure you’ll be able to decide by this end.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use Grammarly for Mac for free?
Yes, Grammarly Free can be used for free on Mac. You only need to download the Grammarly application from the official website grammarly.com.
Can I use Grammarly on Chrome on my Mac?
To use Grammarly on Chrome, download the Grammarly web extension from the website, navigate to the Extension option in your Chrome browser, click on the Grammarly icon, and click “Add to Chrome.” You can follow the same steps for Grammarly for Safari.
Why is Grammarly not working on pages?
To ensure that Grammarly is working on pages, make sure that Grammarly is active. If your Grammarly application is turned off, turn it on. Or else you could also check your internet connection.
Can I use Grammarly on a Mac without the internet?
Grammarly is an online application. Having an active internet connection for Grammarly on Mac would be best.
Does Grammarly work in Pages?
Yes, Grammarly is compatible with Pages and automatically edits documents written in Pages once you have downloaded and installed the Grammarly for Mac app from the website. Follow this article for a quick guide on how to add Grammarly to Pages.
Is Grammarly Compatible with Mac OS?
Grammarly is compatible with any Mac version that is macOS 12.2 or above. Any older version is not compatible with Grammarly for Mac.