Grammarly is an online writing assistant that lets you check for mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. It makes a report that tells you what’s wrong with your writing and how to fix it.
Here is our Grammarly review article, which is worth it to read if you’d want to learn more about it and the benefits of using it.
How To Get A Grammarly Report?
Below, I’ve included a comprehensive guide on how to get a Grammarly report:
Step 1. To begin, create an account with the Grammarly email address and password.
Step 2. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll need to submit your work via Grammarly’s online version.
Step 3. After running your information through Grammarly’s online version and making any necessary adjustments, open the summary report by clicking on “Overall Score” at the top right.
Step 4. Click “Download PDF Report”
Step 5. Your report should automatically download as a PDF to your computer
Step 6. You should be able to access, view, and save it once it has been downloaded
Step 7. To submit it to your instructor, follow the directions in your online class
How To Analyze Grammarly?
To analyze Grammarly, it’s best to start by looking at its most important features, such as its ability to check grammar and punctuation, its ability to suggest ways to expand your vocabulary, and its ability to improve your writing style.
Its performance can also be judged by how well it works, how fast it works, and how easy it is to use. Important things to think about are pricing, subscription plans, and platform and device support.
You can also compare Grammarly to other similar programs and get feedback from users and experts to figure out how useful and valuable it is as a whole.
How To Increase Readability Score In Grammarly?
Grammarly makes it easy to improve the readability rating of a piece of writing.
First, look at the “Writing Goals” section to make sure you’re writing for the right audience and for the right reason. Try out the following ideas as a next step:
- Spelling and grammar should be fixed in the usual ways
- With the help of AI-powered writing help, you can find whole-sentence rewrites
- Take out any language that is too technical or replace it with common phrases to make it easier to understand.
- Make sure to punctuate a sentence that goes on for more than a few lines
- Whenever the passive voice is used, switch to the active voice if you need to
- Open the tool’s sidebar to see what suggestions Grammarly has for making your writing clearer.
- Separate longer paragraphs with line breaks
- When it makes sense, use headings, lists, and bullet points
- Lastly, if you’re still having trouble, you could copy and paste your work into the Hemingway App to find even more adjectives and adverbs that you don’t need. Use Grammarly to check your changes again
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I save Grammarly as a PDF?
Step 1. You can make a new document in the Grammarly Editor by clicking the “New” button
Step 2. When you’re done editing, you can download your document by clicking the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner and choosing Download
Does Grammarly store what I write?
No, unless you are actively using one of Grammarly’s products, the company has no way of knowing what you type.
How do I export Grammarly documents?
When you are done making changes, you can either download the document or copy the text to the clipboard (Control+C on PCs or Command+C on Macs). If you start by uploading a document, Grammarly will save the final version in the same format you used to import the document.