You have the option to disable Grammarly on a particular website either temporarily or permanently by clicking on the power button located in the text field.
before going further, if you wish to know in-depth about Grammarly read our article the Grammarly review.
This will allow you to turn off the tool until your next visit to the website.
Here in this post, I have mentioned in detail how to remove Grammarly from Safari.
How To Remove Grammarly From Safari?
Follow these steps to turn off Grammarly for Safari on your iOS device in a way that you can’t turn it back on:
- Open Safari
- Click on Safari tab -> Preferences
- Click Extensions
- Uncheck the Enabled box to deactivate the extension
- Go to Finder > Applications > Grammarly for Safari
- Select Move to Trash from the dropdown menu when you click Grammarly for Safari. You can also drag and drop the app into Trash
- If prompted, enter your computer’s password to confirm the deletion
Note: Please ensure that Grammarly for Safari is not active before deleting the program. If the app is open, right-click the Grammarly icon in the Dock and choose Quit.
How To Uninstall Grammarly From Firefox?
The following is a rundown of the steps required to remove the Grammarly extension from Firefox on a Mac:
- Open the Firefox browser on your Mac
- Click the Open menu button in the top right corner of the Firefox window and choose Add-ons
- Choose Grammarly for Firefox from the list of available extensions in the sidebar
- Click the button with three dots next to Grammarly for Firefox, and then click Remove from the menu that appears
- Click Remove again on the pop-up window to confirm that you want to get rid of it
- Check to see if Firefox has removed Grammarly from Firefox
How To Remove Grammarly Extension From Google Chrome?
To uninstall the Grammarly extension from Chrome on a Mac, do the following below-given steps:
- Browse the Google Chrome web browser on your Mac
- Click the icon that looks like a gear in the top right corner of the window. Then, choose More Tools from the drop-down menu and click Extensions
- Find Grammarly for Chrome on the list of add-ons and click “Remove” next to it
- Click the Delete button located in the pop-up box to validate the deletion
- Check to see if Google Chrome has deleted the Grammarly extension
How To Deactivate Grammarly Account?
If you are certain that you will not use this product in the future and wish to cancel your account with Grammarly, follow the step-by-step guide:
Step 1. On Grammarly’s official website, you can log in to your Grammarly account from any website browser. For the record, you don’t need the Grammarly extension to log in to your account
Step 2. Choose Account Settings from the Profiles menu, and then click the Delete Account button
Step 3. If you are certain that you want to cancel your Grammarly subscription, click the Delete Account button. You will be asked to enter your password
Step 4. Click the option “Confirm Deletion”
- Is Grammarly cheating
- Grammarly pricing
- how do I remove Grammarly from my computer
- how to use Grammarly plagiarism checker
- how to install Grammarly in Outlook
- how to change Grammarly language
- Grammarly review
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn off Grammarly in Safari?
Please follow the steps below to disable Grammarly for Safari: Launch Safari. Select the Safari tab and then Preferences… Then select Extensions. To deactivate the extension, uncheck the Enabled box.
How do I permanently delete Grammarly?
Please follow the procedures below to remove your Grammarly account on a desktop computer or mobile device: Go to https://www.grammarly.com/signin to access your Grammarly account. To the left, click the Account tab. Click the Delete Account button on the next page that appears.
How do I get rid of the Grammarly keyboard?
How can I disable Grammarly on the Samsung Keyboard? Open your device’s settings. Look up Samsung Keyboard. Suggest Text Corrections should be selected. Turn off the English.
How do I delete Grammarly from my Mac?
Uninstall Grammarly by right-clicking on it. Select Finder. In the Finder sidebar, select Applications. Drag the Grammarly program to the Trash from the Applications folder (or Bin).
How do I get rid of Grammarly on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage and press on the app to delete it. This will display a list of all of your phone’s apps. After that, tap Grammarly and then Delete App.
How do I uninstall an app on Mac?
To remove an app, use the Finder. In the Finder, look for the app. Select the app and click File > Move to Trash, or drag it to the trash. If prompted for a username and password, use the username and password for a Mac administrator account. … Choose Finder > Empty Trash to remove the software.
How To Delete Grammarly?
Go to https://account.grammarly.com/ to create an account. Select Account from the drop-down menu. Then select Delete Account. Enter your password to confirm the deletion of your account.
How do I get rid of Grammarly on my iPad?
Press and hold the app icon on your home page (not too firmly) until it wiggles. In the upper left corner of the app symbol, click the “X.” Respond to the prompt. This will uninstall the app.