The Linux Foundation is one of the largest open-source non-profit organizations. It offers excellent support to open-source initiatives & projects. Its primary focus is on shared technology.
Now, you can gain marketable IT skills and grow your career with open-source training and certifications from The Linux Foundation.
I have shared up to 20% off the Linux Foundation coupon on certification, training, & Bootcamp programs and 50% off the CKA discount coupon.
Linux Foundation Coupon
Below are the latest discount offers on various certifications, including CKA coupon code 2023 on the Linux Foundation website.
|Coupon Code||Discount Percentage||Courses/Certifications|
|UPWRITEZ20||Save $80||CKA Exam Coupon|
|UPWRITEZ20||Save $210||CKA + CKS Exam Bundle Discount|
|UPWRITEZ20||10 Days Free Trial||THRIVE-ONE|
|Not Required||Free||Selected courses|
CKA Exam Coupon Code 2023 (20% Off)
Use the CKA Exam voucher code 2023 UPWRITEZ20 to get a 20% discount on the certification. This offer is available for all users of the Linux Foundation.
To redeem this 20% discount offer, click the button below, and the coupon will be applied automatically.
Find the latest discount codes for the CKA exam 2023.
|CKA Coupon Code||SCOFFER15|
|CKAD Coupon Code||DCUBEOFFER|
|CKS Coupon Code||SCOFFER15|
|LFCS Coupon Code||SCOFFER15|
|LFCA Coupon Code||DCUBEOFFER|
|LFCE Coupon Code||SCOFFER15|
CKA + CKS Exam Bundle Discount (Save $210)
Claim a 27% discount on the CKA+CKS certification bundle using the discount code UPWRITEZ20 and save $210.
This is a limited-time offer, so click the button below to activate this offer.
CKA + CKS Bundle Voucher Code (Save Extra $400)
Use the Linux Foundation CKA coupon code to avail of the CKA+CKS bundle and save an extra $400 on the certification. You can also appear for the CKS exam once you have passed the CKA exam.
Click on the button below to activate the CKA+CKA bundle offer.
Linux Foundation Back To School Offer (Save 35%)
Use the Linux Foundation Back To School Offer to claim a 35% discount on Online Courses, Certifications, Bundles, and boot camps. This is a limited-time offer, so make sure to use the coupon code BACKTOSCHOOL35 on the checkout page to get the discount on the certification.
CKA | CKAD | CKS | KCNA Back to School Sale (35% OFF)
Linux Foundation’s back-to-school sale offers a 35% discount on CKA | CKAD | CKA | KCNA certifications.
So, redeem this CKAD coupon code 2023 and get a 35% offer by clicking the button below.
KCNA Certification Coupon Code
Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate exam and training courses are available at a 15% discount and save $38. You can save an extra $96 on Cloud Native Essentials (LFS250) + KCNA certification bundle.
LFCS Coupon ($80 Savings)
Use the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) certification bundle discount code UPWRITEZ20 & save $80. You can also save up to $100 if you purchase the LFCS certification with the course.
Click on this button to redeem the LFCS coupon code and avail of an $80 discount.
[25% OFF] Linux Foundation Site-Wide Sale
The official Linux Foundation runs an exclusive 25% off sitewide sale (More than $80 savings). This offer applies to all certifications, courses, boot camps, & instructor lead training.
Use the link & Linux Foundation discount coupon below to redeem the offer.
[$180 OFF] Linux Foundation Bundle Discounts
Sometimes, if you want to save more on Linux Foundation certification & training programs, you can go for the available Linux Foundation bundles; if you do so, you could save a minimum of $139.
Following are the most popular Linux Foundation Certification & Course bundles.
|Certification/Course Bundle||Bundle Offer|
|Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)+ Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) Exam Bundle||(Total $240 Savings) Using code DCUBE20|
|Linux Foundation Certified IT Associate (LFCA)+ Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate (KCNA) Exam Bundle||($160 Savings)$75 bundle discount and an additional $85 discount using code SCRIPT20|
|Kubernetes Fundamentals (LFS258) + CKA Exam Bundle||(Total $218 Savings) $99 bundle discount plus an additional $119 discount using code DCUBE20|
|CKS + Kubernetes Security Essentials (LFS260 ) bundle||(Total $218 Savings) $99 bundle discount plus an additional $119 discount using code DCUBE20|
|CKAD + Kubernetes for Developers (LFD259)||Total $218 Savings using code SCRIPT20|
With Bootcamps offers, you can choose the correct bundle savings of around $1000. Bootcamps have courses & certifications with huge savings.
[40% Off] Linux Foundation Bootcamp Coupons
If you are looking for a Linux Foundation Bootcamp coupon, use the 20% flat discount on all the bootcamp programs.
Also, Bootcamps offers more than 50% discount on certifications + courses combined, so click on the button below to avail the discount on Bootcamp.
[20% OFF] Linux Foundation Skillcred Certifications
Get certified in DevOps skills like bash scripting, helm package management, git, & YAML. Avail a 15% discount on all the Linux Foundation Skillcred certifications listed below.
- VIM: Text Editing with Vim (SC100)
- YAML: Open Data Formats: YAML (SC101)
- Git: Source Control Management with Git (SC102)
- BASH: Shell Scripting Using Bash (SC103)
- Helm: Developing Helm Charts (SC104)
Free Linux Foundation Courses
There are 45+ free self-paced courses available on the Linux Foundation website. Courses include Linux, networking, blockchain, containers, cloud, Kubernetes, and GitOps. Get access to the free courses & start learning today to improve your skills.
Here are the following categories for free courses on Linux Foundation:
- System Administration
- Cloud & Containers
- Linux Kernel Development
- IoT & Embedded Development
- Web & Application Development
- Systems Engineering
- DevOps & Site Reliability
- Open Source Best Practice
- AI/Machine Learning
[20% Discount] Prometheus Certified Associate (PCA) certification
The Linux Foundation offers a 20% discount on the Prometheus PCA certification. This certification focuses on observability & Prometheus skills.
Get this offer instantly by clicking on the button below.
[20% OFF] DevOps Bootcamp [$863 Bundle Savings]
Use this Linux foundation DevOps BootCamp offer to save $800 with the bundles. This is a 24-week BootCamp program that covers DevOps tools like Jenkins, DevOps & SRE fundamentals, GitOps, & DevSecOps.
Linux Foundation Prime Event Site-Wide Discount (40% off) [Expired]
Use the Linux Foundation Prime Event Site-Wide discount coupon PRIME2023 to avail 40% off on Certifications, Bootcamps, SkillCreds, and Courses. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking the Linux Foundation’s certification.
Note: This offer is available for 2 days only, i.e., on Oct 10 & 11, 2023.
[$240 Discount] Advanced Cloud Engineer Bootcamp [$1000 Bundle Savings]
Linux Foundation has come with an advanced cloud engineer Bootcamp program focussing more on container technology.
This Linux Foundation Bootcamp offers end-to-end training on container fundamentals, logging, monitoring, deployment, service mesh, & much more. This Bootcamp training course will cover tools like Prometheus, fluent, helm, etc.
With advanced cloud engineer Bootcamp, you can save $1000 from the list price of $2200. You can save an additional 20% with the site-wide promo code.
[20% Off] Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator
This exclusive Linux Foundation Discount coupon code offers a 15% discount on CHFA certification. With this discount, the CHFA cost would be $318 instead of $375. If you choose the LFS272 Course + CHFA Exam bundle, you could save an extra $100.
CHFA covers the following:
- Application Lifecycle Management – 20%
- Install and Configure Network – 25 %
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting – 15%
- Membership Service Provider – 20%
- Network Maintenance and Operations – 20%
[$57 OFF] FinOps Certified Practitioner (FOCP)
Get this offer, which allows you to avail of a $57 discount on FOCP Linux Foundation Certification.
FOCP covers the following competencies:
- Challenge of Cloud – 8%
- What is FinOps & FinOps Principles – 12%
- FinOps Teams & Motivation 12%FinOps Capabilities – 28%
- FinOps Lifecycle – 30%
- Terminology & the Cloud Bill – 10%
[15% OFF] All Linux Certification and Training Bundles
Linux Foundation is celebrating 30 years with a fantastic offer of a 30% discount for all its Linux certification courses.
Following are the certification and training courses that come under this offer
|Linux Foundation Certified IT Associate (LFCA)||SCOFFER15|
|Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS)||SCOFFER15|
|Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE)||DCUBEOFFER|
|Essentials of Linux System Administration (LFS201)||DCUBEOFFER|
|Linux Networking and Administration (LFS211)||SCOFFER15|
|NODEJS/OPENJS training and certification products.||NODEJS30|
Check all top Linux certifications for beginners and advanced users.
How To Redeem The Linux Foundation Coupon?
Follow these simple steps below to redeem the latest Linux Foundation coupon codes:
Step 1: Click here to go to the Linux Foundation website.
Step 2: On this page, select your desired certification program from the catalog.
Step 3: Click the “Add to Cart” button and enter your Linux Foundation coupon code in the “Apply Coupon” field to claim your discount.
Step 4: Once the discount code is applied, successfully make the payment using the available method of payment.
Step 5: After completing the payment process, you now have access to the certification program in your account section.
Note: It’s important to note that not all coupons may be valid for all courses or certifications, & some may have expiration dates or other restrictions.
Read the terms and conditions carefully before redeeming any Linux Foundation discount codes.
Featured Linux Foundation Certifications
Here are the following featured Linux Foundation courses:
- Kubernetes and Cloud Native Essentials (LFS250): This course focuses on the overview of cloud-native technologies and container orchestration systems. This course will supplement KCNA certification.
- Kubernetes Administration (LFS458): This course covers the building and administration of Kubernetes clusters.
- DevOps Fundamentals: Implementing Continuous Delivery (LFS261): This course discusses the processes and patterns of building a robust CI/CD solution. It is focused on DevOps and SRE for aspiring DevOps enthusiasts.
- Linux System Administration (LFS301): This course is focused on professional Linux system administration.
- Linux Networking and Administration (LFS211): This course is structured to train people to become Linux System Engineers.
- Service Mesh Fundamentals (LFS243): Learn service mesh concepts using envoy proxy and Service Mesh Interface (SMI)
- DevOps and SRE Fundamentals: Implementing Continuous Delivery (LFS261): Learn the modern practices for Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- CI/CD with Jenkins X (LFS268): Learn the latest CI/CD methodologies and basic building blocks of Jenkins X
- Introduction to DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (LFS162): If you are a beginner, this course will walk you through the basics and key concepts of the DevOps and Site Reliability engineering process.
Featured Linux Foundation Courses
You can find some of the most popular courses on the Linux Foundation below:
- Kubernetes and Cloud Native Essentials (LFS250): This course provides an overview of cloud-native technologies & container orchestration systems. It complements the KCNA certification and explores the fundamentals of working with Kubernetes and other related tools.
- Kubernetes Administration (LFS458): Dive into building and managing Kubernetes clusters with this comprehensive course. Gain hands-on experience administering Kubernetes, including deployment, scaling, and troubleshooting.
- DevOps Fundamentals: Implementing Continuous Delivery (LFS261): Designed for aspiring DevOps enthusiasts, this course delves into the process and patterns of building robust CI/CD solutions. Learn the essential concepts of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) to deliver software in a continuous & automated manner effectively.
- Linux System Administration (LFS301): Tailored for professional Linux system administration, this course focuses on enhancing your skills in managing and maintaining Linux systems. Gain practical knowledge in user management, file systems, security, and troubleshooting.
- Linux Networking and Administration (LFS211): Geared toward aspiring Linux System Engineers, this course provides a structured training program to equip you with the necessary skills for effectively managing and configuring Linux networking components. Learn about network protocols, services, security, and system optimization.
- Service Mesh Fundamentals (LFS243): Discover the concepts of service mesh using envoy proxy and Service Mesh Interface (SMI) with this course. Explore how service mesh architectures enable robust communication between microservices and improve observability, security, and reliability.
- DevOps and SRE Fundamentals: Implementing Continuous Delivery (LFS261): This course focuses on the modern practices of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD). Gain insights into building efficient CI/CD pipelines and learn about the core principles of DevOps and SRE for achieving reliable and scalable software delivery.
- CI/CD with Jenkins X (LFS268): Stay current with the latest CI/CD methodologies by exploring the basic building blocks of Jenkins X. This course offers hands-on experience in setting up and managing Jenkins X pipelines to automate the software delivery process effectively.
- Introduction to DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (LFS162): Perfect for beginners, this course provides a comprehensive introduction to the DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) processes. Learn key concepts and best practices that help in improving collaboration, reliability, and scalability in software development and operations.
Want to learn more about Kubernetes? Read our essential to advanced tutorial for Kubernetes.
What Is Linux Foundation?
The Linux Foundation, a nonprofit organization, is committed to encouraging the evolution of open-source software & technologies.
Their primary objective is to champion, safeguard, & propel Linux and other open-source software projects.
To achieve this, they provide a plethora of resources, training initiatives, and certification programs to individuals and organizations across the globe.
The Linux Foundation offers diverse courses and certifications tailored to assist individuals in enhancing their skills and expertise in open-source technologies such as Linux, cloud computing, networking, and more.
These programs cater to novices and seasoned professionals, offering flexible options that accommodate various schedules and learning preferences.
If you are preparing for CKA, I have a detailed study guide on CKA for you to go through.
About Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
Kubernetes is a live practical exam that tests your skills, and this exam does not have any objective-type questions like any other certification except KCNA. To pass the Kubernetes exam, you need hands-on knowledge.
It would be best if you were CKA certified to take the CKS exam, and the CKS certification registration & course is available now. The CKS exam focuses on Cluster hardening, Kubernetes security, Build, and Deployment.
This is an excellent time to get certified by the Linux Foundation in CKA using the discount coupons listed in this article.
Kubernetes Certification Exam Details
The exam’s current Kubernetes version that you will be working on is 1.26.
Once you register for the Kubernetes exam, you will have two free attempts and a one-year certification validity period to complete it. You will also have free access to the killer.sh practice environment will be more than enough to pass the exam.
The CKA exam is a problem-based exam in which you will answer questions using the command line or by authoring manifesto files. It is a 2-hour exam with seventeen questions.
The passing grade for Kubernetes certification is 66%. Each question will be weighted differently, such as 4%, 5%, 7%, 13%, etc.
Conclusion: Linux Foundation Coupon 2023
The Linux Foundation is an organization of choice for the world’s top developers, students, tech enthusiasts, and companies to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development.
I have tried to include all the latest Linux Foundation coupons to help you get the best discount on the official website.
These are limited-time offers, and the redemption process is very simple to follow. Also, purchase your desired certification program.
So, if you still have any questions, please let me know in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the CKA exam cost?
The CKA exam costs $395, which includes one free retake. Please get in touch with me if you have any exam-related questions. The online exam contains a series of performance-based items (problems) that must be solved in a command line, with applicants having 2 hours to complete the tasks.
Is CKA certification worth it?
Yes, CKA certification is worth it. Suppose you are looking to expand your skill set with Kubernetes. It’s a hands-on test with many live clusters and is well-regarded in the industry. So, go and get it.
How much does CKA certification cost in India?
The Kubernetes Course cost in India is INR13,495. The Average salary you can expect is 2.5PLA in India & $50,000 per annum in the USA.
How long are Linux Foundation certifications valid?
The validity period for Linux Foundation certifications varies depending on the specific certification. Most certifications are valid for two years, after which recertification may be required.
What is the latest Linux Foundation Coupon?
The latest offer on the Linux Foundation is UPWRITEZ20, which offers you a 20% discount on Linux Foundation certifications like CKA, CKAD, CKS, KCNA, LFCS, and PCA. You can also save up to 50% on all the boot camps and courses using the Linux Foundation coupon.
Is the FinOps Certified Practitioner (FOCP) certification worth it?
FinOps, or “Cloud Financial Operations” FOCP certifications, is worth it if you want to stand out in cloud financial accountability & manage teams on financial and operational control for cloud spending. As you can see, it is an evolving cloud financial management discipline & cultural practice.
What types of courses and certifications does the Linux Foundation offer?
The Linux Foundation offers courses and certifications in areas such as Linux, cloud computing, networking, cybersecurity, and more.
How much does enrolling in a Linux Foundation course or certification program cost?
The cost of enrollment varies depending on the specific course or certification program. However, the Linux Foundation offers a range of options to fit any budget, including free courses and scholarships for those who qualify.
Can I use a Linux Foundation coupon for any course or certification?
Not all coupons may be valid for all courses or certifications. Read the terms and conditions carefully to determine which courses or certifications are eligible for discounts.
How long is CKA valid?
CKA and CKAD Certifications are valid for three years. The CKS renewed certification will be valid for another two years, effective from when the exam is passed.
Is a free coupon available for CKA, CKAD, and CKS exams?
Use the coupon code UPWRITEZ20 to avail of a 20% discount on CKA, CKAD, and CKS exams.